Saturday 19 July 2014

What I'm Wearing: Scraped Knees


Something about this Outfit of the Day totally reminds me of scraped knees and melting popsicles in mid-July.


Denim button-up [forever21]
Running shorts [New Balance]
'Real Friends' Beanie [Van's Warped Tour, the band also sells merch here]

This one's totally perfect for active days of adventure and exploring Lara Croft style: in short shorts (or just skateboarding to your friend's house for general hooligan-ing).


I think the beanie might be me subconciously awaiting fall (it was a little warm for mid-July). I'm at an internship all summer and as much as I love it, I'm pretty excited to go back to university. I have no idea why, but I get a feeling that this year is going to be a particularly memorable one!




No comments:

Post a Comment