Sunday 10 August 2014

Digimon is Coming Back. Omfg.


15th anniversary, apparently taking place 15 years after the first season (making Tai 25, I think?).
Just watch. I BARELY HAVE WORDS!

I've been waiting for this since I was a little girl watching and re-watching Digimon, original agumon digivice strapped to my hip, literally almost never leaving the house without my digimon sticker album safely in my backpack (yes I still have and treasure it).


And I don't care how much my brother used to make fun of my favourite digimon. Biyomon did NOT have a B.O. problem. You dick. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! 3rd season was always my fave :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll be counting down the days. :) Apparently they're also re-releasing the old digivices too!

      Delete