Friday 8 August 2014

What I'm Wearing: I'm a Winner!

I HAVE TO SHARE THIS. 

No one can say they really know me until they know about my obsession and love for Nicolas Cage. And I know that Nicolas Cage is already a thing (I know that because I tried to buy a certain phone case but it's always out of my price range ☹) 



But my obsession with this lizard-tattooed briefly-castle-owning magnificent beast is on the extreme end of the spectrum. I'm serious, don't even get me started on the elegance of Nic Cage Princess Face Swaps because I'm unreasonably passionate about it. 

So when one of my best friends (Shoutout @Megan again) stepped off the plane from San Diego Comic Con with a Nicolas Cage "I'm a Winner!" T-shirt for me, I reasonably FLIPPED. MY. SHIT. And rubbed it against my face and thanked her profusely. 

In fact, I love this shirt so much that I found a way to wear it to work the next day (and I work in an office). I immediately got the expected "that shirt is ridiculous" comment compliment.

Cardigan [Mommy ]
Nicolas Cage T-Shirt [San Diego Comic Con Vendor: Topatoco]
Sheer Slip Skirt [Garage]
Heartshaped-Sunglasses [One of my only Urban Outfitters purchases]
Black-and-White Striped Scrunchie [Stolen from a friend]


No comments:

Post a Comment