Thursday 25 December 2014

HOLY MERRY CHRISTMAS, BATMAN!

Did you know that when you google "Christmas" you get a cute little Christmas tree graphic?! I just found that out. That's so exciting to me! I try to refrain from blogging about Christmas for the entire month of December but if I could, I would.

Trust me I would.

But I love to blow a lot of money on Christmas presents for my loved ones. I love advent calendars. I love the way everyone has to be nice to each other because it's the Christmas season and for once, nobody is questioning why I'm so excited all of the time.

I love when people are dressed up as Santa and it's Nov. 28 and you're thinking "where are you possibly going in that????" but it doesn't even matter.

I love when it's so cold you think you're going to die but you don't and instead you're rewarded with blankets and hot chocolate and Christmas lights EVERYWHERE.

The best are when video games have holiday events or holiday patches. Last Christmas, my best friend Alex and I played all of the Guild Wars 2 event games and there were snowball fights and presents and it was beautiful.

And there's all this merchandise like this Ryu v Ken Christmas sweater  that I want so badly (*cough*).


Most of all, I love the way that everyone is happy during Christmas time. It's stressful very often (don't get me started on present-buying. Don't.) but I think Christmas season is, more than any time, when you're allowed to let yourself be happy. Put away the things that bring you down, and celebrate how far you've come this year. 

So Merry Christmas! I hope it's filled with only a specific colour scheme, and warmth, and nice wrapping paper, and great food that's going to put you to sleep an hour later, because you deserve it. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did! Unfortunately, I'm sick now :( but at least it wasn't on Christmas!

      Delete