Friday 13 February 2015

Blanket Forts and Cinnamon Buns


I had a lot of conceptions about what living without my parents would be like. I was right about a lot of cuddle sessions with my housemates and hating taking out the garbage (it's so heavy....) but I guess I thought it'd be a lot more grown-up than this. 

Pretty much, living away from home is what I imagined it would be when I was a kid (except that now, I actually want to keep my room clean).



The most recent evidence of that would be the last week when I made a blanket fort with The Boy (endearing name, I know) and we watched Pokemon 2000 in it and made Cinnamon Bun Waffles. 

WAIT, ELI, DID YOU SAY CINNAMON BUN WAFFLES?


Yes, friend. Yes, I did say that. 

It's literally as easy as getting a Pillsbury Cinnamon Bun roll (they come in rolls of 5) and pressing it into a waffle maker, and then adding the icing instead of maple syrup which is actually even easier than making waffles. 

So perfect. I want to cry from happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment