Tuesday 16 September 2014

What I'm Wearing: Final Sunny Days

So I don't know about the rest of the world, but Toronto just went from being unbelievably hot to being unreasonably cold and I hate it. I can't believe last week I was dreaming about air conditioning, and this week I'm ready to jump into my onesie and drink nothing but raspberry tea. 

I'm actually already missing the weather from my Costa Rica trip, back when I actually could wear shorts. 

Anyway, I've traveled what I think is a pretty good portion of the world for my age, so I've learned how to keep Airport Security happy: minimizing jewelry. For the purposes of moving along fast and also being comfortable on my 7 hour flight, this outfit is 100% accessory-less.

I already miss the palm-trees. 


Blue "Est. 1969" Snapback [brother]
Weirdo Comic Shirt [Black Market Vintage]
Denim shorts [American Eagle]
Sheer black tights [H&M]
Converse shoes [Converse]

No comments:

Post a Comment