Friday 30 January 2015

What I'm Wearing: Panda School Girl





















Shirt [Bluenotes]
Cardigan [Urban Outfitters]
Necklace [Little Burgundy]
Skirt [Forever 21]
Socks [A little sock boutique in South Carolina]
Hairclip [Thailand import store in Kingston]
<<<and an assortment on pastel-coloured bracelets>>>>

Some days, there's a serious, serious need to be cute.

I'm a serious sock fiend, so when I finally found a pair of thigh-high knitted socks, I knew I would never take these babies for granted. They were only $10 too, I wish I bought 10 more. ;_;
I got the lil' school girl look on lock... it probably doesn't hurt that I still look like I'm in high school. I tried curling my hair, though, and in some ways, it's a lot harder with short hair. Good thing I got all my practice in when I had long hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment