Sunday 29 March 2015

What's On My Nails: Pale Fireworks


A lot of East Asian beauty products don't work on my skin because my complexion isn't light enough (sigh...). I love my Tony Moly Bunny Gloss but the skin stuff, like BB and CC creams don't mix well with me. 

On the plus side, that's not really a problem with nail polish! I love Etude House cosmetics, and not just because the packaging is so cute.... but partially because the packaging is so cute. 

The glitter polish is called Party Lover but I can't find it anymore, so I don't know what I'll do when it runs out....


It's even cuter looking in person than I thought it would be and it goes great over any colour, and it's only $10 per bottle. The only problem is that I had to put on, like, 6 coats of polish to make any substantial glitter or polish show up.

The collection is called Etude House Dear My Nails. I think I'd suggest the solid colours though. Even though the sparkles are gorgeous (they choose great colour combos!), the solid colours are so pure and quality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment